Monday, September 3, 2012

Voice Thread

One of my first assignments for my Ed Tech program was to create a Voice Thread.  It could be on anything as it was just to get everyone to learn how to use it before we use it for other assignments. Voice Thread is something that I have used with my students in the past. It is a great way for students to share their learning and allows for creativity.  Something we often squash.

I decided to create a Voice Thread in response to a comment one of my middle school students made (echoed by several others) in the lunch line this past week. It is my goal to do more of these and email the link to my students to encourage them to read.  Since we have a 1:1 environment, it is easy to drop a line to my students from time to time.  Let me know your thoughts and reading suggestions to pass on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment